TGIM Digital Publishing offers products and services that empower individuals, schools, organizations, businesses and entire communities by providing a vibrant new platform of sustainable services and key source funding for our customers. We are an innovative and unique company that constantly seeks to solve global problems using global solutions created by Eric L. Jones, Sr., the owner here at TGIM.
Below is a list of our open positions. If you are interested in one of these positions, contact TGIM Digital Publishing today! For more information complete the Contact Form below.
Director of Fundraising Position
The Director of Fundraising creates, executes and oversees the implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising which may include major gifts, corporate donations, grant solicitation, and in-kind resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop fundraising plan and strategies to achieve desired goals.
- Develop fundraising reports and supervise preparation of invitations and thank you letters.
- Use interactive media including Websites and Facebook to increase donations.
- Contact and get financial support from corporations, government sources and foundations.
- Motivate volunteers to achieve or exceed fundraising goals.
- Hire and train volunteers in assigned job duties.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Develop cost-effective solutions for event planning. Develop and manage timelines for various fundraising activities to ensure strategic plans and critical fund raising processes are carried out in a timely manner
- Develop policies and procedures for the development department which reflect ethical fundraising practices
- Prepare and submit grant applications as outlined in the fund development plan to generate funds for TGIM
- Oversee the planning and execution of special fundraising events as specified in the fund development plan to generate funds for TGIM
- Identify and develop corporate, community and individual prospects for TGIM’s fundraising priorities
- Oversee the administration of a donor mailing list and database which respects the privacy and confidentiality of donor information
- Coordinate in-kind donations and make decisions regarding the issuing of receipts
Manages and directs staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve Company goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of three years related experience in development or fundraising with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- 3 Years of fundraising experience required.
- Demonstrated in-depth fundraising and business development principles. Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Display confidence and have the ability to motivate others while being a flexible, and adaptable team player.
- Takes initiative and demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues, with solutions that demonstrate integrity and enthusiasm for our mission and brand.
- Self motivated and able to work with little direct supervision.
Director of Sales Position
Are you a sales professional looking for a more rewarding opportunity? Would you like to use your talents to impact communities around the world? TGIM Digital Publishing is looking for a dedicated sales professional to join our family as Director of Sales. The Director of Sales reports to the CEO, and will be responsible for creating sales campaigns and strategies for the company, and providing five star support for our Community Coordinators and Affiliates. This position offers flexibility in location
As Director of Sales you will not just be taking a position, you will be joining a family of dedicated professionals with a lifelong vision of impacting individuals and empowering communities around the world. Our Director of Sales will enjoy profit sharing in a company loyal to both customer’s and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities, and contributes recommendations based on those trends.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales staff with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Manages and directs staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve Company goals and objectives. Directly responsible for supporting TGIM Community Coordinators and Affiliates in their sales performance.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business required with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- 3 Years of Sales and/or Management experience required.
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles. Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
TGIM Community Coordinator Position
TGIM Digital Publishing is looking for motivated and driven individuals with great communication and networking skills to fill our Community Coordinator positions. As an independent contractor, you have the ability to earn great commissions while promoting our writing program in your community and in cities around the world. TGIM is an innovative and servant lead company that focuses on empowering communities and impacting individuals. Our premier program, Writing for the Soul Workshop™ is a proven viable tool that engages participants and providers at all levels, providing resources that go far beyond better writing. Writing for the Soul Workshop™ is a vibrant program that leads to a passion for writing, offers resources for healing, and skills for a lifetime.
TGIM is a mobile company, and these positions are work from home. We have a global customer base, with a workshop presence around the world. TGIM Community Coordinators have a broad potential customer base and virtually unlimited leads. Community Coordinators will identify and communicate with potential program providers of Writing for the Soul Workshop™ on ways to add our writing program as a viable component to what they already have in place. Community Coordinators are responsible for understanding the goals and objectives of communities, youth programs, non-profits, schools, state agencies and mentoring organizations, and then promoting our program as a way to meet those objectives. Our community coordinators are responsible for booking Writing for the Soul Workshop™ Certifications and Writing for the Soul Workshop™ Expos , and then supervising the Program Providers they have booked. Community Coordinators will also search out investors for our Adopt a City Program. Our workshop curriculum is flexible for all age groups, and we also have an adapted program to serve individuals with differential abilities (disabled).
As a Community Coordinator, your commissions are based both on booking the initial services, and then earning an Ongoing Supervisory Fee for the Program Providers that you support. The Ongoing Supervision Fee schedule is:
|Workshop Service||Ongoing Supervision Fee|
|Adopt A City||3% Net Sales by Provider Affiliates|
|A.P.R.I.L.© Certification Onsite||5% Net Sales by Provider Affiliates|
|A.P.R.I.L.© Certification Online||7% Net Sales by Provider Affiliates|
|Writing for the Soul Workshop™ Expo||7% Net Sales by Provider Affiliates|
If you are interested in any of these positions, complete the Contact Form below. Use your skillset to do something different today!